**Still seeking 10 more volunteers -- upon completing those sessions, I will be level 1 certified and will start charging for sessions**
What is QHHT?
Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique℠ (QHHT®) is a beautiful method developed by Dolores Cannon over several decades of practice in hypnosis with thousands of clients. This technique will very quickly allow people to access the part of themselves known as the Subconscous, Higher Self, or Soul itself. At this level of the consciousness one can obtain answers to their deepest questions and receive instantaneous healing when it's appropriate.
QHHT involves inducing an individual into the deepest level of trance (Somnambulistic) through visualization. A state under ordinary circumstances is experienced only twice daily: the moment just before you become consciously awake and the moment just before you fall asleep.
Historically, hypnotists have avoided conducting research with subjects in this state because of the often strange and inexplicable results that are recorded such as past lives. Dolores Cannon begun her research of lost knowledge and reincarnation in the late 1960's by developing QHHT for past life regression sessions with her subjects.
Through bringing people to the Somnambulistic level of hypnosis, Dolores discovered that any individual can gain access to experiences from past lives and also contact the part of their consciousness which contains infinite knowledge and wisdom. This part of ourselves, as Dolores had learned, is always present with us and exists just below the surface of our conscious mind, so she appropriately chose to label it The Subconscious.
A typical session can last anywhere from 3-5 hours and begins with an interview of the client and their life story. They bring a list of questions that are most relevant to their life and any difficulties they are facing (further detail below). Going over the life story and questions before the hypnosis session will allow me to better guide and ask the questions during the session. As the practitioner, my role is as an investigator asking questions as the client allows them self to go deeper and deeper into the states of relaxation. This is a very natural state and only requires describing the images that come to mind and to say the first thing.
This deepest level of consciousness or Subconscious, you attain direct access this reservoir of knowledge that you never knew you possessed. This reservoir has always been available but not always accessible. Giving yourself this experience allows you to experience and identify this part of you which is essentially your internal GPS or guide throughout your life.
How to Prepare for Your Session
1) Create an intention. You are the creator of your own destiny! Become aware of that part of you that some call the higher self. Acknowledge that it is WITHIN you and is not an external source.
2) Write a list of questions to bring with you which are relevant to anything you would like to know about previous and current life experiences. They can include but not be limited to Health, relationships, life path, and spiritual goals. We will go over these in more depth during your session.
3) Get a good nights sleep the night before and pay attention to your dreams and daydreams. These may have useful information for you during your session.
4) No alcohol or recreational drugs for 24 hours prior to the session. This technique is all about you and your ability to discover your true self without the use of help from external substances.
5) Eat a light snack before the session. Eating during the session is counter productive so don't be hungry!
6) Drink coffee in the am if you are used to doing so, but no more than one cup as it is a stimulant and will interfere with the hypnosis state. Drink water so you are not dehydrated. Hydrations does influence your sense of intuition and knowing as it is a communication system within the body.
7) Empty your mind. Practice meditation or go for a nice walk in nature with no phone or distractions. Think about nothing for a little while. Be ready to receive information that you were not consciously aware of. Let go of expectations including any ideas that you can't be hypnotized! You will received exactly what you need for the session. Trust the process and enjoy the experience!
8) Dress comfortably with loose clothing, minimum amounts of jewelry and go easy on the mascara. Tears are very common, they are “release mechanisms” and are most welcome.
Here is one: ALL hypnosis is self-hypnosis. You will only go as deeply as you allow yourself to do.
Below is a great video from Dolores Cannon:
Julia Cannon: Can you be Healed?