Welcome to Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique!
QHHT is for anybody from any background, physical makeup, or belief system to explore levels of awareness that are often associated with past and future lives, intuition, higher selves, subconscious, etc.
QHHT is a very easy technique whereby the facilitator (Edward Hoppe) guides you to the deepest state of relaxation where the memories and experiences from your Subconscious emerge. Edward's role is as in investigator joining you on your journey which is lead by your Subconscious.
The most relevant stories or life time memories are brought forward for you to observe and gain perspective from your higher self. The importance of this information is that it helps us understand the 'why' to our current experiences and lessons so we can move forward with ease.
History of QHHT?
Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique℠ (QHHT®) is a powerful method developed and perfected by Dolores Cannon over her 45 years of practice in hypnosis. Dolores has written over 19 books on the content which was revealed during her sessions and covers a wide range of topics. Through helping thousands of people relive their past lives and heal themselves with QHHT, Dolores Cannon discovered a treasure trove of lost knowledge and insights she shared as an author of 19 extraordinary books that cover a myriad of metaphysical concepts and feature historical such as Jesus and Nostradamus, as well as Extraterrestrials, UFOs, the origins of life, and The Source of all creation.
QHHT involves bringing an individual into the deepest level of trance through visualization (Somnambulistic). A state under ordinary circumstances is naturally experienced twice daily: the moment just before you become consciously awake and the moment just before you fall asleep. In this state, anything can happen just like in a normal dream state.
Through bringing people to the Somnambulistic level of hypnosis, Dolores discovered that ANY individual can gain access to experiences from any point in their soul's journey.
A typical session can last a few hours and begins with an interview of the client and their life story. The client brings a list of questions that are most relevant to them and any difficulties they want clarification on (further detail below). All hypnosis is self hypnosis. As the practitioner, my role is to facilitate, asking the most appropriate questions to help you guide yourself on your journey through your consciousness.
Each QHHT session costs $300.
Go on this journey with a friend(s) (separate sessions) and both receive $30 off each person who schedules a session.
How to Prepare for Your Session
1) Realize an intention. Acknowledge that it IS WITHIN your reach to gain unlimited access to the information you need.
2) Write a list of questions to bring with you which are relevant to anything you would like to know about your journey. They can include but not be limited to health, relationships, life path, and spiritual goals.
3) Get a good nights sleep the night before. Become aware of your dreams and thoughts throughout the day. These may have useful information for you during your session.
4) No alcohol or recreational drugs for 24 hours prior to the session. This technique is all about you and your ability to discover your true self without the use of help from external substances.
5) Eat a light snack before the session. Eating during the session is counter productive so don't be hungry!
6) Drink coffee in the am if you are used to doing so, but no more than one cup as it is a stimulant and may interfere with the hypnotic state. Drink water so you are not dehydrated. Hydration does influence your sense of intuition and knowing as it is important for communication within the body.
7) Know that when you've arrived as this point, you are ready to receive the healing you came for. Take a walk in nature without distractions. Come home to your body through your awareness. Trust the process and let go of expectations.
8) Dress comfortably with loose clothing, minimum amounts of jewelry and go easy on the mascara. Tears are very common, they are “release mechanisms” and are most welcome.
9) You don't need anything external such as stones to augment the results of this journey as you wont be taking them with you where ever you go.
Below is a great video from Dolores Cannon:
Julia Cannon: Can you be Healed?
Words from Suzanne Spooner